7.05.2015

Quick and Easy Polish for Mums



I love getting regular pedicures (or rather express pedis) 'cause they make such a difference in how my feet look. 
They last me a good 2-3 weeks, which to me is worth the money spent.

Manicures on the other hand, I only do for special occasions like Chinese New Year. And I have to opt for gelish because between kids and how I treat my nails, regular ones would get chipped in no time. Gelish lasts but it's expensive and my nails feel thinner & weaker once the gelish is removed. I love how my nails look, but it's not something I can indulge in often.

So when I read about Dior Nail Glow, I knew I had to check it out!




Here it is on my hand: looks professionally painted even with my clumsy self manicure. The effect is very subtle but glossy but the best part is it makes your hands look done. Gave my nails some polish (pardon the super penny pun) and I can do it myself! To me, that's a great easy everyday varnish solution.




And since we're on the subject of polish, I'm trying out Essie for the first time, in Fiji, a very pale chalky pink.





No comments: