9.15.2008

PR5

So instead of doing all that I'm supposed to be doing, I've been indulging in Project Runway via Youtube. It's getting a little tired after so many seasons - I almost think even the producers are feeling it because they actually recycled a challenge. Six episodes into PR 5, there isn't really a designer that I particularly like or identify with.

In fact, many of them kind of annoy me. From the contestant who has to tan every other day; the one who talks about himself in the 3rd person to the one who insists "I have IMPECCABLE taste". And somehow watching them get cut this season is almost painful.

The great catty lines are still there though, courtesy of Michael Kors. But the one that got me thumping my fist on the table came from Tim Gunn:

"It looks like a pterodactyl out of a gay Jurassic Park"... upon appraising one of the outfits in the workroom.

Catch the episodes here.

1 comment:

pinktuutuu said...

I share the same sentiments as you do. The third person thing is getting way too annoying and thank god the other two is out.

I think the contestants from the previous seasons really stood out a lot more than the current. You used to be able to guess who the final 3 might be, but with this season, it's almost blank.