6.18.2008

Swirl Goes to Work

This is totally an excuse to put up some wonderful photos of the latest collection from my friends at Swirl.

They have really outdone themselves this time - the illustrations by the super talented Priscilla are absolutely adorable!

And the clothes - I haven't seen them in person yet but I can guarantee that in Swirl tradition, they will be pretty, eye catching and tres fabulous.

To celebrate the launch of their latest collection, Swirl will be holding a tea party this Saturday 12 June, 2pm at Stamford House #02-05. There's even a special one day only 15% off clothes from the new collection.

I'm going to be there, so do pop by to see the clothes and say hi!




1 comment:

Saggs said...

The collection is great! I am so lovin' the Regina dress. Hope they still have some in stock by the time I get back!