4.06.2008

Project Update

IMG_0064

I'm having quite a lot of fun recently - although it's tiring doing it as I can only do it late at night after Ellis goes to sleep - playing with fabrics, colours and practising my drawing. I'm trying to do proper technical drawings (the sort where you see all the sewing details on the outfit as opposed to fashion sketches) rather than just random sketches and am liking the results.

Even bought a bunch of copic markers from Art Friend yesterday so now my drawings have COLOUR! Cheap thrill I got after all my black and white/pencil drawings.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

EXCITING!!! biting my nails in anticipation :)

California Metal Supply said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the site is really good.