1.30.2008

Project Barbie























This is really creative and at the same time, somewhat hilarious - husband and wife team Alan and Wendi Gratz of Gratz Industries have challenged themselves to play along and duplicate the challenges of Project Runway Season 4 - but with a barbie! I'm still scrolling through their challenges, but I had to stop and post it was so ingenious!

On a side note, I love that Wendi has taken the effort to help her daughter Jo get started early on sewing. It has always been at the back of my mind that I would like to encourage Ellis all I can in sewing and crafting, should she show an interest in it when she gets older. So this was a particularly motivating and helpful post.

OK, I know I'm cheating here because this isn't really my post, per se :)

I'll be back with more soon!

1 comment:

dorischua said...

Hi, I got to know your line of clothing through a good friend. I like your style and did a short buzz for u:
http://dorisgoshopping.com/2008/02/04/dotted-line-by-dorothy/

Enjoy!