9.19.2007

Go Eco-friendly in Style

Envirosax All

Introducing the Envirosax!

No, it's not some naughty product, and It's Not a Plastic Bag, but a range of lightweight, waterproof, reusable and affordable environmentally friendly bags that I'm now carrying on Dotted Line.

I have to confess I'm not particularly enviro-friendly - I still love me my Cold Storage plastic bags (great bin liners) but there are certain plastic/ paper bags that I do not need. Like those I get from departmental stores - particularly the small bags that they use to wrap things like your skincare or cosmetics in. I find myself tossing them the minute I get home after unwrapping my purchase.

So, now I say "I don't need a bag" and dump my purchases into my handbag (if I'm carrying a large enough one), or in my Envirosax that I carry with me in my handbag. I have the Floral Navy,

Flr Navy

but they come in a fabulous range of colours and prints - brights, black/whites, neutrals, retro shades - you can match them to your clothes! And they don't take up much space as they fold up really tiny.

There's something to be said about being able to get your fashion fix and being eco-friendly at the same time!

No comments: