7.30.2007

Sigh, have just sent hubby off to the airport for his biz trip. He's off to NY! Wish I could go too, but it's such a long flight there and I don't think now is the best time for me to be making such long trips.

I'm going to be quite lonely while he's gone, but on the bright side, this means that I can SHOP!!! Ahahaha! Yes, I've already checked out all my usual online haunts (Amazon, etc) and earmarked stuff that I want to buy, and I'm going to have them all shipped to his hotel. Hoho..

The most important part of his trip (shopping wise I mean - of course the business part is essential...), is to bring back the baby stroller. Yup, after all our research & testing, we have decided to buy one all the way from the States. It's a new model that launches first in the US. I'll post pictures if he successfully comes back with it - it's eagerly anticipated in the baby-stroller world and there's a chance it might all be sold out before we can get our hands on it.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to keep myself as busy as I can - I've got a potential new consignment opportunity coming up (that's me carrying someone else's stuff on my website - a first for me if it happens) plus tons more designing and samples to work on!

No comments: