7.31.2007

Clasp Purse

I've been meaning to get myself a little purse, for loose change. The kind with the metal frames that you twist open. There is so much change hanging around the house from the Hubby - pays in notes, returns home with change. Leaves home without change.
I imagined a cute printed vinyl with the metal clasps, but so far have not found one that I like. I saw a possible option at Top Shop with owl print fabric, but it wasn't vinyl and it was slightly larger than I would have liked.
So, now I'm contemplating making one since I found this tutorial from U-Handbag on how to make purses with frames. Look how hers turned out!

3 comments:

Saggs said...

Hey, that lady hails from the UK? Must go check out her online store. Or... if you make 'em, I'll buy 'em.

:)

dot said...

yup she's from the UK :)i think you'd better not count on me making them for sale... i'm so very lazy!

Zann said...

I saw the same tutorial and made the clutch! It's not as easy as it looks, but not that difficult. I got the plastic fake tortoise-shell frame from good ol' Golden Dragon.