6.11.2007

Brits and their fashion

There's something about Posh Spice that irritates me - I just saw another photo of her on People Online (I'm a big fan of the site, given my love for gossip rags), and ever since news of Beckham and her move to LA broke, she's being photographed and appearing more and more on their pages.

Urgh. She's always impeccably dressed - by this I mean you can see that she makes an effort with her appearance, and I actually think some of the stuff she wears is quite nice. But there's just always something about her; the overall picture that doesn't do it for me. I read an article of her somewhere that described her as being "too skinny, too self conscious" which I think is spot on.

Speaking of Brits - the Kate Moss collection at TopShop was pretty much a letdown for me. I think Kate Moss is fabulous - I've never seen a bad picture of her (besides the cocaine snorting one, but that's another story). Well, the stuff is nice, but nothing exceptional or Kate Moss-ish about it, you know? I wasn't tempted at all.

3 comments:

Saggs said...

Oh she irritates the hell outta me as well! And I 'face' her practically everyday when I pass the newsstands. A sight for sore eyes, def.

And the Kate Moss release at TopShop. You shd read abt the lines that were formed the day before the release?!!! But general feedback was that most Brits felt let down as well. U're not alone...

Saggs said...

I mean a sight for sore eyes, def NOT!?!!!

yun-jo said...

i don't understand brit's fascination with kate moss to be honest. the way some girls go about her, you'd think she was greatest (british) thing since sliced bread! there's no point to me buying gossip magazines in london since i can't tell one 'celebrity' from another. gimme people or US anyday.