4.16.2007

Two Blue Lines

one blue line = not pregnant

two blue lines = pregnant

and the stick showed:

In order not to bore anyone here, I'm posting about the pregnancy on a separate blog: 9 months to another sung

According to kisu, baby sung is either a 28th, 29th or 30th generation Sung - exact details need to be confirmed with his Dad.

If you'd like to know all the details, tune in there. I have to say that I have not been a very happy camper these past few weeks due to hormonal changes (much like an extreme PMS), my horrendous love-hate relationship with food and the dreaded puke-iness. Be prepared to put up with my rantings and ravings on the other blog.

10 comments:

Evangeline said...

hi.. click onto "next blog" accidentally and here i am! lol.. reading your blog! would love to send my congratulation to you!! take care ^^
eva
email:evangelinemaywada@hotmail.com

Reg said...

Congrats, Dot!

pearlyn said...

Congrats, Peiming.
It all sounds very exciting.

yen said...

Congrats!:)

Evenstar said...

Congratulations darling! you deserve it, after the huddle of setting up your own clothing line, its time to nurture a little one. I am with you all the way. I have a 1+ year(s) old daughter after almost 10 years of trying. God be with you on this Journey.
XOXO

Rachel said...

congratulations! what a birthday present, huh? :)

btw, our mutual friend, joyce koh, will be coming home for a hols in mid-may.

dot said...

hello folks!

thank you for all the well wishes - it's taken about this long for the pregnancy to really sink in!

Esther said...

Congratulations, dearie! Of course I will be checking out your other blog regularly for updates... sounds like you won't be reading my blog as often now :)

eliz said...

Congratulations Dot... keep us posted on your due date =)

Best wishes from Eliz and YX

Karen said...

congrats