1.03.2007

Press Alert! Dotted Line on Blogtv.sg

hihi folks,

I'm on TV - Click here to view "Going Pro!", the episode of blogtv.sg that I was interviewed on.

Thing is, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it - just the very thought makes me cringe. I did watch a couple minutes worth of Segment 1 without any sound (I suppose it's a little like how watching a horror movie without sound makes it less scary?)

The weird thing is, I think I just signed myself up for another TV interview =P Not finalised yet, but it's a possible thing in the works!

4 comments:

Sonicstarburst said...

Hi Dot,

Happy New Year! Looking forward to your new stuff in larger sizes for plus sized people like me!

Hope you rem me?Dec was a bad month for me. Just an update - I still am doing part time teaching.

Caught you yesterday on Blog and could tell BF, I sorta know her n own something from Dot!

Have a great year in 2007!

Cheers
Stella

Alicia said...

Hey woman, that's really good exposure and will draw more hits to your site - well done! You're very telegenic, just smile more! :)

Saggs said...

Ok watched it. You spoke really well and fluently. But yes, show us more of your pearly whites! You did good!

:)))

carol said...

you looked very professional and definitely stylish! enjoyed watching it :)