11.22.2006

Yay

OK, so the previous post works. Yay.

I forgot to add that, compounding my blogger misery, the new ADSL modem that we have gotten is totally screwing our internet connection. The line drops once every 5 minutes or so, creating complete technical havoc for me. My entire surfing process is a pain, irritating and mostly miserable : ( actually this probably has something to do with why i have been having so much trouble blogging.

anyway, on to better things. I am looking forward to my first photography lesson tomorrow. And today I managed to kickstart 2 more new designs, I sent them off to be made as samples!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey, hope the problems are now ancient history - looking forward to your posts! They're my one link to some sanity in the world right now ...

dot said...

I think I got it sorted!