We threw a wonderful launch party yesterday at MAAD. It was a pretty crazy 2 hours. Thank you to everyone who came, tried and bought! (I wanted to type "Buyed")
Thank you for the support and vote of encouragement. For those who bought Dotted Line stuff, I hope you enjoy wearing your new clothes!
Thanks to my lovely and very generous helpers:
- Charmaine - the pro events planner and overall I/C for the event
- Meiping - the "wrapper" and photographer (thanks Sean for buying meips the Canon D400 in time for the event!)
- Esther and Jackie - my clothes "minders" who patiently helped everyone who wanted to try on the clothes.
- Juliana & Janet - the receptionists who convinced people to sign up for the guest list and commit to a lifetime of Dotted Line mailers.
- The husbands: Andrew (Jul's) and my dear hub Kisu for having to do the heavy lifting and enduring a day of essentially, shopping.
- Selena, who helped me pick up a variety of party stuff from IKEA at the very last minute.
Photos of the party are up! Click here to view.