10.04.2006

Close

We are so so so so so close...the website is getting better day by day!

All the main functions are working; now it's just a matter of finetuning and correcting errors on the site, e.g. links that don't work properly or are linking to the wrong places, typos etc.

I expect to be up and running by Friday - I'll be announcing the launch first on this blog, before I send out a mass mailer. So if you need to be the first to know, check back here!

For faithful readers of this blog, you'll be pleased to know that drastic measures will be the official Dotted Line blog. I contemplated starting a "Dotted Line" blog, but decided that I would kill myself trying to upkeep two blogs concurrently.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Super! I'm putting this site under some serious surveillance :)

Can't wait ...