8.29.2006

Dotted Line Stock

I've just received the first lot of clothes for Dotted Line - look!
So there are lots of blouses and jackets on a rack in our dining room....

DL Blouses (1)

I've also ordered some new garment racks and another mannequin that will be arriving today (she will join dear Coco - I realised that I never did commit to a name - but yeah, so mannequin # 1 is Coco - as in Coco Chanel ok, not Lee!!!) ...so the store is progressing nicely!

Can't say the same about our living space though....

We're also toying with the idea of a soft launch party - so keep your ears peeled!

11 comments:

yun-jo said...

this is sooo exciting!! i can't wait to see the clothes properly displayed on your website.

Reg said...

Ooh looks nice. but i bet i can't fit. boo hoo hoo

emy said...

Wow...that looks so cool!

Too bad I haven't had a chance to meet you in person since I wasn't able to join the SG craft swap the last time round! :(

dot said...

reg, that's cos you're too THIN! please put on some weight!!!

Stereoette said...

what a perfect pink... cant wait to see the whole line!!

Reg said...

sigh the woes of the unfattenables!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it better to open a real shop to showcase your line of fahsion? It would be quite tough to run a boutique business online if you have considered the rate of success for it... Just my 2.2 cents ... But wish the best!

Esther said...

was just about to ask u when the line was going to be up and running! still thinking about your polka-dotted skirt...

Alicia said...

Woman, are there any winter or fall jackets in this season's line ... let me know hor. I am in dire need.

Poche said...

will you still be selling bags in your new store?

dot said...

hi poche, yes I want to offer bags and other accessories as long as I think they will work with Dotted Line. Bags will probably be still under my madbeautiful label.