7.11.2006

Crafty Paralysis

I planned on making cushions for this Sunday's MAAD.

Also ambitiously thinking of making some cute T-shirt type things too.
Not sure if they will materialise though. For all that I do, I waste a load of time in between that could be used much more efficiently. For example, I'm blogging now when I could be making something that could earn me $$$!!!!

So anyway, the cushions.

I have drafted the pattern pieces.

They're all ready to go.

But the fabric that I plan on using is SO freaking gorgeous (at least to me) and it's not particularly cheap either (it's vintage) that I can't quite bring myself to cut it.

I think I'll make lunch first.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Vintage, cool ... can't wait to see the pix!

Charmaine said...

show us the pix and get poll of whether they should be cut into :P

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»