2.14.2006

BackLog of Photos


The above post title seems to becoming pretty common....
Anyways, while I'm working on the NY Trip Postings & Photographs, here are some long overdue photographs...this was when I visited school on January 12th.

We had lunch at Miss Clarity, and then I bummed around the Sewing Room while some of them finished up their bustier toiles...

It's time for another visit - exam results are supposed to be out this week!

L-R: Jenny, Qin Yao, Christin & me. QY is holding her bustier toile....

PICT0003

Afton joins the pic

PICT0006

Desmond (he taught us Figure Drawing, he draws the most *beautiful* stuff - many people always ask him if they can take his drawings home) and me.

So embarrassing to let him see my drawings!

PICT0007

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So happy to see new post!!! :)