12.23.2005

Latest Creation

little tote for charmaine's birthday. i'm quite happy as I managed to make a decent structured bag, finally! And took me less than 4 hours from start (drafting & cutting) to end, which is not bad for me.

it's my first reversible bag too, one side is khaki corduroy and the other is vintage fabric from Logan's - the retro furniture & upholstery store. The vintage fabric was a gift from Toon, who got it from her sister but donated it to me just before she moved to London. Well here it is, it's small but quite a good size for a wallet, keys, phone, other small things. And you carry it in your hand (can't sling over shoulder).

charm's tote 2

charm's tote inside

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

I love I love I love I love! thanks much again, PM!

dot said...

you are most welcome! i had fun making it, glad you like!