12.20.2005

Backlog of Pics - Dec 5 & 7th, 2005

DECEMBER 5TH
qin yao goofing around as usual - here she is striking matrix-like poses inspired by her newly completed dress.

PICT0002.qin yao's matrix pose 2

PICT0001.Qin Yao's matrix pose


DECEMBER 7TH
afton fooling around with my jacket

afton & drafting 3 jacket 1

and my dress!

PICT0064

better detail of the dress

draping 3 dress 1

afton's jacket

PICT0060

cessa's saucy pose, captured by Afton. note edmund in background completely focused on marking research files (rivetting stuff)

cessa 1

me, in the 3rd floor workshop

dot in 3rd floor workshop

this is the view from the window in front of me

view from 3rd floor workshop

cyn sewing her dress

cyn at machine

her best impression of the japanese "zhao cai mao"

cyn jap cat

looking rather worried as edmund examines her piece

PICT0084

typical qin yao....

PICT0082

PICT0083

1 comment:

iceblueorb said...

hello hello! what fun you had, and WILL be having in new phase of life! it's a bit hard letting go of being a student, I recall from a good.... 7 years ago, god I'm old! see you soon!!!!!! congrats on exams being over!!!